Saturday 23 March 2019

Hello again

Hello and welcome back. I know it's  been a while since I've written a post on this blog but as we all know sometimes life just takes gets in the way and takes over. Sadly The Craft Barn closed last year so I've found myself with a little more crafting time on my hands.

                 Anyway less of the boring stuff and lets get back to crafting and making!


                                      

Over the recent months I have to say I've really got back into knitting and crocheting. Patterns have really moved on in the last few years, as so have all the wonderful yarns. People have got very adventurous with their designs and as for all the wonderful hand dyed sock yarns....well, its hard to find room for 'The Stash'!!!

                                       

I have certainly been enjoying the exploring side of the 'Woolly' industry and will be back soon with some details of my favourite patterns.

                                            

        So thanks for stopping by today and see you soon. Take care and enjoy your weekend. X


No comments:

Post a Comment